Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Jack Reacher: Never go Back movie Review

  Let me start by saying that I absolutely loved the first movie so I obviously had big expectations for J.R. Never go Back. The movie was a let down, I could bearly finish it. I don't know what happened the story felt forced there were plot points that were completely unnecesary in my opinion.The acting was not good. Another proof that sequels are the worst (very few exceptions). The actres Cobie Smulders was absolutely wasted that was another disappointment, I was happy that she was cast in an action movie so she can finaly kick some ass since I believe that she is wasted in the MCU where she plays one of my favorite characters Maria Hill. Guys I'm gonna take a page from cap. Jack Sparrows book: "close your eyes and pretend that it was all a bad dream" ;). Did you watch the movie? What did you think of it? Let us know in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment