Monday, February 6, 2017

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Could this be it? Could this be the movie that saves the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise?

 No one can deny the absolute mind blowing first Pirates of the Caribbean movie. It took people by surprise and the movie was based on a theme park ride (What?).
It changed this kind of movies forever, and captain Jack Sparrow became a legend.
Everybody wanted to be cap.Jack why because he was awesome. Then the next two movies came out and little by little people started to get the joke and needed a new one. So for the franchises fourth outing they tried to change things up. Bringing new characters, new stories, but the movie was just simply said a disaster. Of course it had its good moments but it was just nothing new, just the same thing again and again and again. And now they have decided to make a 5th movie and I would be lying if I said that I wasn't happy with that news. I love cap. Jack and I believe that they still have the chance to turn things around. And watching the trailers for the movie I have to say my faith in this franchise is once again reborn. So could this be it, could this be what breaths new life to this franchise. I have my hopes up. We will know when we see it. Let's keep our fingers crossed. :) 

 Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XibzC-e_s5M

What do you thing of the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean movie? Will you go see it based on the trailers, or maybe you'll pass? Tell us in the coments.





No comments:

Post a Comment